Termination of Service
Termination of service is the annulment of the Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Digital Title Units, implying a full interdict on the use of the system and its services without a possibility for the owner of the WMID to re-register in the future.
At the time or registration in the System, each Member shall accept the terms of all the Agreements, governing the WebMoney Transfer system operations and shall abide by them.
Shall the WMID holder breach the terms of an Agreement on purpose and shall he/she be engaged in illegal activities, he might be denied the System services in order to protect the System and its Members.
Please be advised that any disputes arising between the Members of the System shall be settled in the Arbitration service, through the procedure of filing complaints and claims, Decisions adopted by the Arbitration service are binding for all participants. A refusal to abide by the decision of the Arbitration service shall be deemed an explicit breach of the Agreement terms, and shall be perceived valid grounds for the denial of services.
If a Member of the System is denied services, he is granted the right to withdraw the funds remaining in his purse, provided there were no claims filed against him/her by other System Members. The balance withdrawn from the purse can be transferred ONLY to a bank account, opened in the same name as the WMID, and to a local bank of the country where the Member’s home country.
If your name, middle name and last name are not specified in your passport, you should create a ticket for Webmoney Passport service and attach a scan or photo of your passport.
In case of the denial of service, withdrawn funds can be transferred only using the WebMoney Banking service, and an SMS or E-num confirmation of transaction is not required.
- After the entry was confirmed, an invoice will be sent to your WebMoney
- Once the invoice is paid, the Service will notify you of the completion of your bank transfer
- Please wait fo your bank account to be credited.
Cancellation of the Agreement by the System participant
When the Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Means Of Digital Units is cancelled further utilization of WebMoney Transfer System is not possible.
In order to cancel the Agreement it is necessary to:
1. Withdraw all WEBMONEY title units from all the purses in your WEBMONEY KEEPER.
2. Send a message from your WEBMONEY KEEPER for the Identifier 937717494180 (WM Arbitration) or create a new ticket at https://support.wmtransfer.com/asp/mail.asp?lang=eng expressing in any form your wish to cancel the Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Means Of Digital Units.
3. Your demand will be examined and satisfied in strict accordance with part.9 of the Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Means Of Digital Units.
If you don’t have access to your WEBMONEY KEEPER, you will have to recover it at http://key.wmtransfer.com/10/?lang=en.